profile background and disapearing navbar

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family Photos

So I have posted pictures in the past that my bff Kaitlyn took of my son and I. Well now she has a flourishing photography business and we got the priviledge to have her photograph our family in Capitola.





and just so that you can see a glimpse of the amazing editing choices she gave us...
















Are you in love with her work already?! She is fantastic! And I am so grateful to have these beautiful memories to hold on to for the rest of my life! Thank you Kaitlyn!!

You should go check out her KP Photography business page and "Like" it : ) And if you live in the bay area you should seriously consider her for any photo needs! She has very affordable pricing, and a portfolio that you can check out on her Facebook page.

I hope you take the time to make memories like these for your families too!




1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I love Capitola... one of my favorite spots in the Nor Cal coastline!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know what you think!