profile background and disapearing navbar

Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy Little Bee

Oh my word! I have so many half finished projects on my sewing table right now it's ridonculous! I have been so busy with my son and other activities I haven't had time to just knock them out.

Last night (roughly 12 a.m), I finished a few of my projects. Now I can breathe a little easier and hopefully focus better to finish all the other freshly pressed, pinned, and cut projects that have been longingly staring at me waiting for their turn to get finished.

So here is what I have been working on:

A new Birdie Bib that I made using this fabulous new fabric I got.

Two new Tie Tees made from some more new fabric from the same line.


And finally a new purse for ME! (Every once in a while you have to actually make something for yourself!)






I am in love with this pattern! Can't wait to take it out in this gorgeous California weather and show it off!

Well I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and takes some time to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know what you think!